Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions explain how you are allowed to use this site and the operation of this site by Weddie, which is a brand of Integral Insurance Broker GmbH (“Weddie”).
By accessing any part of this site you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions in full. As this website enables you to transact business with us, the terms and conditions may be different to those on other Weddie websites. Please take time to review these terms and conditions carefully.
- All copyright and other intellectual property rights in any material (including text, photographs and other images and sound) contained in this website is either owned by Weddie or has been licensed to Weddie by the rights owner(s). You are only allowed to use this website and the material contained in the website as set out below. If you wish to do anything else with any of the material you must get the written permission of the rights owner.
- This website contains trademarks, including the Weddie name and logo. All trademarks included on this website belong to Weddie or have been licensed to Weddie by the trademark owner(s) for use on this website. You are not allowed to copy or use any of these trademarks in any way except as set out below. If you wish to do anything else with any of the trademarks you must obtain the written permission of the trademark owner.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Weddie and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of [company name]. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Weddie takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Weddie may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this website you accept the current terms and conditions and disclaimer. You should check these each time you revisit the site. Weddie may:
- change the format and content of this website at any time
- suspend the operation of this website (or suspend provision of any insurance products or services offered via this website) for support or maintenance work, for content updates or for any other reason
- Weddie reserves the right to stop access to this website (and to products and services offered via the website) at any time and without notice
Purchase of an Insurance Product through this website
You are concluding the insurance contract with Integral Insurance Broker GmbH, who is registered in accordance with sections 94 Z 76 in connection with 137ff Trade Act as: “Insurance Intermediary and Broker” under GISA 15204677.
Weddie is a brand of Integral Insurance Broker GmbH.
For the distribution of Rainy Wedding Insurance Integral Insurance Broker acts as an intermediary for Tokio Marine Europe S.A., and who have the authority under Agreement Number: B1702190001 to sign this contract on behalf of the Insurer.
Any purchase of any insurance product available through this website will be subject to the relevant insurance terms and conditions and these terms and conditions:
- You are responsible for deciding whether any of our products or services are suitable for your purposes.
- Please read the relevant policy terms and conditions carefully before buying any insurance policy. If you need any advice before buying any insurance policy please contact an independent insurance adviser
- Weddie may change the format and content of any insurance products or services offered via this website at any time
- Weddie may suspend the provision of any insurance products or services offered via this website for any reason
- All statements made by you or information given by you to Weddie are your responsibility. If you fail to disclose any relevant information or provide any inaccurate information, this may invalidate your insurance policy
- Once you have submitted a proposal for insurance via this website, the proposal will not be accepted (and you will not be insured) until you receive confirmation from Weddie. This confirmation may be through the website or by email, telephone or post
- The decision as to whether to offer you insurance cover is at Weddie discretion and we are not bound to do so. In assessing whether or not to offer insurance cover in response to proposals submitted via this website, Weddie will not refuse the proposal only because of automatically processed personal data. If the proposal is rejected by any automated decision-making process, then the proposal is referred to people employed by, or on behalf of Weddie.
- You may cancel your insurance in accordance with the relevant policy terms and conditions
- Once insurance has been effected by Weddie (including any insurance effected following an update of an existing policy), Weddie will promptly confirm with you that this is the case. Weddie will also advise you of the relevant insurance premium and any fees or charges which are payable separately.
- Weddie will also provide you with an electronic copy of the policy schedule via the email address you have provided us with.
- You should keep a copy of all information sent to or received from us for your records.
- Weddie will try to reply promptly to all correspondence. We may reply by email.
What you are not allowed to do / Intellectual property
All data information text images and layout are the exclusive property of Weddie and must not be emailed, networked, shared, republished, reproduced, transferred or copied (other than for reasonable personal professional use e.g. audit trails or backups). All copyright intellectual and other property rights shall continue to be held by Weddie and no rights of any kind shall pass. Any attempt to damage the site or act in contravention of these Terms and Conditions may give rise to legal redress and Weddie Insurance Company Limited reserves the right to seek damages from such perpetrator.
This website is for UK consumers only.
These terms and conditions are governed by and are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions the English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.
How we handle complaints
If you have a question or complaint, you can contact us via email under firstname.lastname@example.org
We will try to resolve your complaint straight away. However, if it requires a more in-depth investigation, then we will aim to give you our final response within two weeks. If for whatever reason this is not possible, we will contact you to explain the reasons why and let you know how long our investigations are likely to take.
Additionally, you can address your complaint to the Online Dispute Resolution Platform of the EU (https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr). Regardless of whether you make use of your right for alternative dispute resolution with the Consumer Arbitration Board you have the right to take legal actions
You are concluding the insurance available via this site with Integral Insurance Broker GmbH, who is registered in accordance with sections 94 Z 76 in connection with 137ff Trade Act as: “Insurance Intermediary and Broker” under GISA15204677. Integral Insurance Broker GmbH act as an intermediary for Tokio Marine Europe S.A., and who have the authority under Agreement Number: B1702190001 to sign this contract on behalf of the Insurer.
Weddie is a brand of Integral Insurance Broker GmbH, insurance broker and consultant in insurance matters.
The company is entitled to receive premiums for the insurer and for sums attributable to the customer.
Registered office in Linz, listed with the Commercial Register at the Regional Court of Linz with the number FN 141519t.
Austrian Data Processing Register (DVR) number: 4007602 │ VAT-ID number: ATU 62183425 │ Austrian Business Licence Information System (GISA) number: 15204677